The K family is designed for the up and coming lightdesigner and dj aswell as for the most experienced Swefog user. The K family is smaller, lighter, simpler and even more affordable, yet still as genuine as its bigger sisters. First out is K1, a water based haze generator.
The smaller design simplifies flight casing and the machines can be transported and stored in any position without risk of leaks. It also makes a minimal footprint on stage. All K members utilize LED illuminated fluid container level.
BAG-IN-BOX EQUALS ECOLOGY AND ECONOMY
The K family use Swefog’s OktagonTM bag-in-box fluid containers saves 75% of plastics and are 100% leak-proof. It also prevents the fluids from aging, saving both money and the environment. And as a bonus, the whole box including the PE plastics are fully recycleble.
All models of K use OLED displays with superb contrast. The logical menu system is easy to use even for a first time user. Many functions are automatic, including fluid empty detection.
• One minute only heat-up time.
• High output with less fluid usage.
• Continuous operation at all output levels.
• Silent operation with seamless fan speed control.
• Integrated WaveGuideTM for direction of air flow.
• One 3 L OktagonTM BiB container is enough for up to 75 hrs of continuous operation.
• DMX 512, featuring full RDM for communicating with light desk.
• USB interface for service & firmware updates.
• Smooth, linear fog output at all levels, 1-100%.
K1 uses a special molecular haze fluid. 3L BiB as standard, 25 & 220 L available for permanent installation.
MADE IN SWEDEN
All Swefog generators are built with premium components, handcrafted and manufactured in Sweden. The K family is no exception.